With an exceedingly skilled workforce and with greater digital capabilities, the UK stands to dominate this new landscape. However, blazing a trail requires leadership and direction.
Industry 4.0 Exchange brings together digital manufacturing leaders from across the industry to discuss these new technologies, as well as how best they can be adopted and how benefits can be maximised. Whether you’re preparing your processes for digitalisation, or struggling to connect a range of systems, Industry 4.0 Exchange allows you to explore the possibilities. Hear from your peers in the industry and share your own experiences. Have the conversations that matter most to you.
- Discover the latest generation of digital technologies and their applications in manufacturing
- Hear from your industry peers how they’re achieving step changes in productivity
- Explore the business cases for Industry 4.0
- Find out how to prepare your legacy systems for Industry 4.0 adoption
- Discover best practice for successful and sustainable implementation
- Learn how to connect disparate systems and break down functional siloes
- Explore digital culture and driving organisational change
- Learn how to measure and maximise ROI